Masco Corporation Customer Care Consultant in Middlefield, Ohio
Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Consultant in Middlefield, OH!
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
Provide customers and consumers with the highest level of service relative to order inquiries, product/technical support, promotional information, and issue resolution. Determine root causes to issues and develop resolution action plans based on findings. Work in concert with field sales & service to drive positive customer experiences. Provide quotes, measure packs and process orders for builders.
- The shift for this position is: 11:30am - 8:00pm
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide customers, consumers, and sales employees requested information relative to lead times, estimated time of arrivals, product/technical specifications, policies, vendor buying agreement, cancellation of orders, customer first order program, and replacement.
• Resolve product and service issues and relay information back to the appropriate department.
• Handle inbound and/or outbound telephone calls from external and internal customers and consumers to take initial orders and resolve issues.
• Enter orders into system with high level of accuracy and volume.
• Provide quotes measure packs and process orders for builders.
• Research payment discrepancies for account receivables.
• Audit peer’s order entry into the system to ensure accuracy.
• Maintain department standards with accuracy and be flexible in an ever-changing environment in order to provide the highest level of service to our customers.
• Participate in continuous training on policy, product, and processes.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2 years customer service experience.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Demonstrated successful ability to input data with a high accuracy rating, and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers.
• Demonstrated successful capability to resolve conflict over sensitive or complex issues.
• Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree or actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s program.
• Experience serving the residential construction industry.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Masco Cabinetry products, and ability to read cabinet and countertop layouts.
• Lean Process Experience (Green or Orange Belt, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping).
Masco Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Masco Cabinetry does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regards to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Masco Cabinetry is an at will employer.
Masco Cabinetry Middlefield LLC
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.