Trinity Health IMAGING INFOR SYST ANALYST II in Maywood, Illinois
Loyola Medicine, treating the whole person with compassion—to ""also treat the human spirit."" The Information Technology Department seeks an experience Imaging Information System Analyst II. Job Summary The Imaging Information System Analyst II will Implement, modify, and maintain imaging informatics systems, ancillary departmental information systems, telemedicine, and other supplemental systems. Recommends solutions to enhance the functionality and efficiency of the application. Participates in project teams associated with the further development and/or implementation of these applications.
- Configure applications and related systems based on the objectives set by leadership, physician needs, patient safety and end user requirements.
- Analyze client needs for changes to existing applications or changes needed to support new services.
- Coordinate project implementation between end users, physicians, IT, vendors, and others where appropriate by serving as project manager or team member.
- Communicate progress to appropriate levels of client, Imaging Informatics, and IT management.
- Develop and maintain test plans. Test and/or coordinate the testing of the application in preparation for new build, upgrades, updates or interface changes.
- Develop project plans, task lists, and resource estimates for projects.
- Maintain professional skill level by keeping up to date with relevant certifications and emerging technologies as well as pertinent healthcare regulations.
- Provide applications and technical support to clients and other project team members on an as needed basis. Maintain a current knowledge of department workflow needs for supported applications.
- Support, maintain, and configure associated computer hardware and infrastructure.
- Provide solutions to issues that involve configurations, optimizations, system imaging, queues, drivers, etc. Coordinate support activities with Information Technologies as needed.
Magis & Service Excellence Accountabilities
- Responsible for consistently demonstrating our Magis values of Care, Concern, Respect and Cooperation through teamwork and effective communication in an effort to prevent and solve problems and to achieve quality outcomes, patient safety, customer satisfaction and a safe environment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an environment of service excellence as outlined in the Service Excellence standards.
Job Number: 00087180
Location: Maywood, IL
Organization Name: Loyola University Medical Center
Facility: LUHS-Loyola University Medical Center
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift