Trinity Health Clinical Informatics EHR, Training Analyst-Radiant in Maywood, Illinois
Loyola Medicine, treating the whole person with compassion—to ""also treat the human spirit."" The Information Technology Department seeks a Clinical Informatics EHR Training Analyst. Location- Maywood, IL Position Summary The Clinical Analyst EHR Training Analyst is responsible for working with the end users to ensure optimal utilization of the electronic health record (EHR) in providing quality patient care. As a Clinical Informatics EHR Training Analyst, this role is responsible for providing application configuration support to enhance operational efficiencies and patient safety. The analyst will participate in needs assessment, software design, implementation, testing, issue resolution, documentation and ongoing support. This position is highly visible to clinicians with significant impact on patient safety.
- Analyze workflows of Epic clinical users (i.e. MDs, RNs, etc.) to identify opportunities to improve proficiency and efficiency within the system.
- Triage end user issues to determine an optimal solution and either implement that solution or work with internal and external resources to resolve and implement a solution. Resolutions should be focused on patient safety, improved efficiencies and quality initiatives.
- Participate in unit and integrated testing of the software to ensure that the design objectives are being met. Create and maintain testing plans as appropriate. Follow up on issues as appropriate.
- Lead workgroups to facilitate data collection and design of clinical workflow, in conjunction with the clinicians. Workflows will focus on patient safety, improved efficiencies, as well as incorporating quality initiatives.
- Participate as instructor in Epic training sessions, as needed, providing instruction to new hire and visiting clinicians. Provide new system users with the necessary tools to perform their job while focusing on patient safety, quality documentation and improved efficiencies.
Magis & Service Excellence Accountabilities
- Responsible for consistently demonstrating our Magis values of Care, Concern, Respect and Cooperation through teamwork and effective communication in an effort to prevent and solve problems and to achieve quality outcomes, patient safety, customer satisfaction and safe environment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an environment of service excellence as outlined in the Service Excellence standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of previous job-related experience
- Implementation/support experience in Epic Radiant, radiology operations or systems experience
- Healthcare, large-scale hospital setting
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Obtain EPIC -Radiant Certification within 2 years of hire
- Strong desktop skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Master's Degree
- Specify Degree(s): Nursing
- 3-5 years of previous job-related experience
- Epic Certification in any of the following: *Radiant, Ambulatory, Cupid, OptTime and ClinDoc
- Nursing or clinical specialty experience is highly desired
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Ability to compose letters and memorandums
- Ability to deal calmly and courteously with people Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures
- Ability to function independently and manage own time and work tasks
- Ability to lead work teams Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and establish direction
- Ability to organize workflow
- Ability to plan, coordinate and develop multiple projects
- Ability to work as an effective team member
Job Number: 00102980
Location: Maywood, IL
Organization Name: Loyola University Medical Center
Facility: LUHS-Loyola University Medical Center
Employment Type: Full time