Trinity Health Clinical Data Abstractor in Maywood, Illinois
Clinical Data Abstraction The clinical data abstractor supports clinical performance through abstraction, review, and reporting of medical record clinical documentation,to support initiatives related to quality improvement, accreditation, and regulatory requirements. The successful abstractor engages clinicians in measures of care and provides education to ensure accurate clinical documentation and evidence-based care.
Clinical Data Abstractor
- Provide abstraction and analysis of clinical medical record
- documentation to support clinical measures of care. Is involved in
- other reviews requiring abstraction that support the organization's
- quality and patient safety initiatives and accreditation.
- Educate clinical teams/committees and leaders of documentation
- needs related to compliance and ongoing quality and patient safety
- improvement efforts/initiatives.
- 3 5% Yes Engage clinical teams in improvement initiatives through ongoing
- monitoring and feedback of performance.
- Continual education pertaining to abstraction specifications and
- inter-rater reliability testing among colleagues.
Job Number: 00113530
Location: Maywood, IL
Organization Name: Loyola University Medical Center
Facility: LUHS-Loyola University Medical Center
Employment Type: Full time