Senior Lifestyle Sales Counselor in Mason, Ohio
Responsible for leasing apartments and achieving move in goals. Maintains a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. Reports to the Sales and Marketing Director.
• Meet all expectations of meaningful contacts, leases and occupancy.
• Responds and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone-ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all software programs.
• Manage move-ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue.
• Treat each inquiry with value.
• Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
• Media and Marketing Planning Implementation
• Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
• In consultation with Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates departmental employees in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation policy.
• Keeps Executive Director informed of all sales activity daily.
• Maintains Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move In Move out board.
• Communicates any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
• Keeps informed of all trends, developments, concepts and techniques in his/her field that affect product.
• Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident of senior providers for memory care and skilled nursing.
Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university. Or one to two years’ experience and or training, or equivalent of education and experience. Previous sales/admission experience in senior living. Strong communication skills.
Requisition ID: 2017-3298
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 5373 Merten Drive