Trinity Health Medical Assistant (CMA, RMA, NCMA) - Residency Clinic - Full Time in Mason City, Iowa
Hourly Pay Range: $14.20 - $20.01
*JOB SUMMARY: *Provides support in the medical field by performing various medical and clerical activities to assure quality care and a more efficient work place.
- High School Diploma and graduate of an approved school for medical assistant required.
- Credentialed as a medical assistant is required. (CMA, RMA, NCMA)
- A minimum of six months work experience in a health care facility performing duties relating to patient care is preferred.
- Additional experience involving computer knowledge.
Special Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills with the ability to maintain and display professionalism with customers and coworkers.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer skills Flexibility and adaptability.
- Functions as a patient advocate.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute (verified by testing) preferred
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center Offers:
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Benefit Package(Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan) for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Educational assistance
- Success Sharing - a bonus when the organization meets its goals
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.
EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
*In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Job Number: 00110049
Location: Mason City, IA
Organization Name: Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Facility: MMCIA - Mercy Medicine Residency
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift