Trinity Health Housekeeper - Part Time - Days in Mason City, Iowa
Hourly Pay Range: $12.00 - $15.63
Hours: Days with varying start times
Performs cleaning tasks to insure a clean environment for all customers of Mercy Medical Center North Iowa and it affiliates. Customer service skills are also essential for this position.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to plan and organize work load, as well as be alert to safety hazards
Special Skills and Competencies:
- Must be able to follow instructions both verbal and written
- Able to recognize personal learning needs and follow appropriate channels to gain new knowledge
- Primarily day time hours with varying start times.
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center Offers:
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Benefit Package(Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan) for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Educational assistance
- Success Sharing - a bonus when the organization meets its goals
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.
EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
*In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Job Number: 00102815
Location: Mason City, IA
Organization Name: Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Facility: MMCIA - Mercy Medical Cent-East Campus
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift