The MENTOR Network Group Home Supervisor REM in Mankato, Minnesota
Group Home Supervisor REM Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Apply with REM Heartland as a Group Home Supervisor/Program Supervisor in Mankato, Minnesota! We are about building relationships and enhancing lives.
REM Heartland is a partner of The Mentor Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. With us,the Program Supervisor oversees a group home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/retention. The Program Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM River Bluffs and The Mentor Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a team of staff to include assisting with hiring, training, scheduling, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions and monitoring overtime usage
- Purchase and maintain medical supplies and equipment in consultation with Program Director, purchase food items and oversee dietary planning
- Assist in scheduling and accompanying Individuals to medical appointments; document and follow up as required
- Provide Direct Support which includes documentation, medication administration and community involvement
- Act as an advocate for those we serve and promote independence, health and safety
- Communicate and correspond with the individuals families and implement Individual Service Plans
- Report any and all incidents through our incident reporting systems
- Review census, attendance information or other required documentation to ensure accurate billing
- Ensure the home is kept clean, neat and safe, vehicles are maintained and in working order, maintenance team is contacted when needed
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs