Alternate Solutions Health Network Registered Nurse - Admissions in Madison Heights, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is a fast growing home health network looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team!
We are excited to announce that we are currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus
Caring for patients in their homes allows you one-on-one patient care that truly makes a difference in their recovery. You will create individualized plans of care in partnership with their physician. You will treat patients and educate the patient and caregivers on interventions and goals. Our user-friendly technology allows for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
As a Registered Nurse, you will:
• Complete Skilled Nursing Visits, including Wound Care and IV Visits
• Discharge and Admission Visits
• Complete Supervisory Visits for Home Health Aides
• Educate patients, families, and care givers
• Complete required documentation
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1410 E 14 Mile Rd
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Rotating. Tues/Thur/Sat then Mon/Wed/Fri
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15am-5:00pm