Kronos Entry Level Technical Support Engineer/Representative in Lowell, Massachusetts
Entry Level Technical Support Engineer/Representative
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Technical Support Engineer delivers comprehensive, high quality support on Kronos Workforce Central software and hardware products. On this fast-paced team, the engineer will need to exemplify outstanding customer service skills as well as troubleshooting skills. The Technical Support Engineer will have a passion for problem solving, technology, and helping others to promote an amazing customer experience.
• Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Effectively assess technical situations and establish case priorities/severities in accordance with their service level agreement
• Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external resources such as knowledge-bases, user/admin manuals, and internet resources to troubleshoot the problem
• Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies
• Effectively manage cases through multiple channels while documenting precise troubleshooting and customer interaction details
• Work individually and with a team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues and best practices
• Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment, add a personal touch to the support engagement
• Late shift and on call availability if needed
• Ability to deliver superior customer service
• BS/AS or equivalent experience
• Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications
• Familiarity with Oracle or SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting
• Sound analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Microsoft/Oracle certification is a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.