Manpower Group General Utilty Workers in Louisville, Kentucky
Are you driven to succeed? Are you looking for an employer who offers advancement opportunities? Full time, long term job opportunity in a warehouse in the Downtown Louisville area.
What's in it for you?
● Full time hours
● Competitive wages between $11 - $14.00 per hour, depending on experience
● Temporary to hire, based on performance
● Clean and safe work environment
● Opportunity for advancement
● Option to take free college courses and skills training
What is the job? GENERAL UTILITY & WASH RACK POSITIONS
● General Utility: Shipping and Receiving tasks, including picking and packing of products
● Maintaining a clean work environment
● Performing manual and electronic recordkeeping and information retrieval
What you bring to the job?
● Previous forklift and equipment operation experience
● Ability to work in a team
● High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
● Ability to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
● Ability to lift of to 70 pounds
Still have questions - reach out to our office to talk directly with our recruiting team at 502-426-2025.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family! Call to find out what Manpower can offer you (FREE college courses, insurance, etc.)
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.