Molina Healthcare Telesales Associate in Long Beach, California
Responsible for calling and qualifying prospective Molina members. Will transfer qualified prospective members for Molina Medicare products in all Molina Medicare markets to Licensed Medicare Telesales Agent or will schedule home based appointments with a Licensed Medicare Field Sales Agents and take enrollments.
• Work with Medicare and Medicaid prospective customers by qualifying them for Molina products and transfer qualified prospective members for Molina Medicare products in all Molina Medicare markets to Licensed Medicare Telesales Agent or will schedule home based appointments with a Licensed Medicare Field Sales Agents .
• Dialing a minimum of 100 phone numbers per day and taking overflow inbound calls
•Navigate multiple applications concurrently while dialing and/or talking on the phone. Responsible for creating, verifying and updating prospective customer information, connecting prospective customers with appropriate representatives and completing enrollments into Molina Medicare plans on behalf of licensed sales agents
• Read and navigate a dynamic call script
• Quick learner and flexible, may be tasked to complete special projects that are not phone based (paperwork, back office work, research)
Job QualificationsRequired Education
High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of call center experience in a heavy outbound contact center
• 1 year of applicable Telesales experience
• Experience using call center scripts
• Strong confidence level of talking on the phone for the majority of the work day
Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1 year of experience working with aged, disabled and low income population
• Experience with operating multiple applications at the same time while navigating a phone call
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs