Anthem Health Information Consultant Sr PS24802 in Long Beach, California
Health Information Consultant Sr PS24802
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS24802
Post Date: 5 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Health Info Consultant Sr.
The Corporate Clinical Quality Team in search a Health Info Consultant Sr who will be a key team member from a project management perspective. This resource will produce dashboards on key clinical quality analytical initiatives and will produce status updates for leadership on critical time sensitive projects. This person may also support tracking all incoming requests to our department, partnering with various stakeholders to refine and develop the business case/value to the organization, and business requirements related to the requests for study designs, intervention evaluations, and adhoc requests, as needed.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Develop framework for monthly and bi-monthly updates for the team and leadership.
• Create internal KPI’s and track and monitor to them.
• Transforming business intelligence into action plans by collecting and gathering pertinent project information to support analytical/quality business cases, timelines, and track items to completion.
• Tracks and prioritizes projects through coordination and negotiation with internal and external clients to improve the efficiency of information/project plan generation.
• Preparing PowerPoint documents that clearly articulate the business case (why), what, and when of projects for senior leadership.
• Support policy and procedure documentation within team ensure a common storage place and organized framework for storing content for team.
• Develop standard communication templates for our team.
Requires the following:
• Requires a BS/BA degree; at least five years related experience in analysis and reporting; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Preferred education: Health Administration, Business, Project Management, Six Sigma certification preferred.
• Preferred candidate will have experience in project management with clinical analytics subject matter and working knowledge.
• Must be familiar with HEDIS/NCQA, preferred Medicaid and Medicare experience.
• They must be highly organized, articulate, and have the ability to drive action and move quickly.
• Must have experience working with technical, statisticians, and clinical resources.
• Must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of data warehouse data structures and data flows is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication, analytical and planning skills required. Knowledge of standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages preferred. Experience in managed care and data analysis is preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
- Anthem Jobs