Molina Healthcare Enterprise Architect in Long Beach, California
* Job Summary:* • This position will be part of a small Transformation Team which reports directly to the Enterprise CIO for mission-critical initiatives. • Will deliver hands-on delivery on diverse technology initiatives that could span topics such as cloud native development, devops, execution of POC’s and vendor evaluation. • This position will have hands-on fluency in one or more technical domains such as application development, data architecture, infrastructure or devops. • Facilitates in the creation of high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms. • Contributes to designs applied to all aspects of business systems, infrastructure prototypes and eventual implementation. • Understands all the system components and recommends innovative approaches to meeting business requirements and service level agreements. • Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. • Lead and mentor IT teams by directly working on technical delivery. • Participates and assists in the implementation of new versions of enterprise policy, processes and guidelines. • Assist with the design and utilization the overall framework of enterprise architecture to solve business challenges. • Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• A minimum of 5 years of Enterprise Architecture experience.
• Demonstrated experience with cloud architecture, design and implementation.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• 10 years of Enterprise Architecture experience.
• DevOps and or Application Architecture experience.
• Demonstrated Microsoft Azure Cloud technology experience.
• Experience with Restful Web API development.
• Experience designing Microservices.
/To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing./
/ / /Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V./
Job: *Information Technology Service
Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: CA-Long Beach-MEEKER
Requisition ID: 1900922
- Molina Healthcare Jobs