Marriott Homes & Villas by Marriott International Intern (1 year internship) in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 19145747
Job Category Administrative
Location Europe Office - London, Barnard's Inn, 86 Fetter Lane, London, Greater London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The HVMI Intern will report to the Director Development in Europe.
The HVMI Intern supports the team of Business developers in charge of acquiring and developing HMCs in Europe to grow profitable business into a selective portfolio of homes and villas by Marriott International.
• Location requirements: The HVMI Intern to be located at the Fetter Lane office, based in London, United Kingdom.
• Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required.
• Performs all duties as assigned in order to meet business needs, demonstrating flexibility and an adaptable nature
• Support supply team in the generation reports and market analytics
• Generate and distribute the weekly status change report
• Proactively support the team in preparing annual business planning documents
• Create tailored quarterly review updates by region and market segment
• Consolidate and proactively uncover new HMCs in markets
• Support team with regulatory requirements to enter a new market
• Direct and chase due diligence process for HMC onboarding
• Develop and maintain a quarterly dashboard, broken down by market, HMC
• Timely communication with HMCs, business partners and colleagues
• Solve problems
• Organise, plan and prioritise work in order to accomplish goals
• Generate and provide accurate, timely results in the form of reports and presentations
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new HMCs to enable future bookings
• Effectively manage and support HVMI presence at top industry events and drive social media coverage
• Performs other related tasks assigned by management
• Complies with Marriott International London Regional Office policies and procedures
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Highly motivated
• Goal focused
• Team player
• Works well under pressure and is able to prioritise
• Flexible approach
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Good IT knowledge- ability to use standard software applications like MS Office etc.
• Sales and customer service oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Languages and qualifications are an advance but not essential
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 2 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel or Restaurant Management required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Marriott Jobs