Trinity Health TRINITY HEALTH AT HOME: Virtual Care Coordinator RN - Full Time in Livonia, Michigan
*Trinity Health at Home *isa national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), palliative care, hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
*Position Purpose:* Our Virtual Care Coordinator provides virtual, professional nursing care to the organization’s clients as prescribed by the physician, and/or requested by the client/family, and in compliance with the state’s Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements, and the organization’s policies and procedures. The RN is fully responsible for the virtual assessment, care planning, telephonic intervention, and overall virtual care remote monitoring and follow up. Provides triage/on-call support to home health/hospice agencies.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, BSN required
- Two-three years' experience in home healthcare or comparable experience in acute care cardiac, ICU, CCU, or ER, or home health telemonitoring
- Demonstrated strong clinical, dietary, pharmacology, chronic disease management, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hospital readmission rates <5%
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interface with professional and clinical staff, patients and other related customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use health coaching and motivational interviewing techniques to assist patients in achieving health goals. Health Coach Certification a plus.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
- Demonstrates ability to work in team based and interdisciplinary teams for effective management of patients care
Job Number: 00123593
Location: Livonia, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: THHS - Trinity Home Health Services
Employment Type: Full time