Trinity Health Executive Director Holy Spirit Retirement Home in Livonia, Michigan
Holy Spirit Retirement Home in Sioux City, IA, managed by Trinity Senior Services Management (TSSM), is seeking an Executive Director for our skilled nursing facility, which provides personalized care in a loving and supportive environment. TSSM is the external management arm of Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), a non-profit senior housing and nursing care organization headquartered in Livonia, MI. THSC is a member of Trinity Health, the second largest Catholic health system in the country. We honor the sacredness of every resident and the holiness of our work through uncompromising standards and services. Our mission is to embolden people to live a joyful, purposeful life. We do this by providing a healthy, enriching and inspiring community. We encourage fellowship and independence while serving seniors and their families with dignity and respect.
General responsibilities will include:
- Provides oversight responsibility for all levels of leadership and values of Trinity Health into the operations of the skilled nursing community.
- Reflects the skills knowledge and abilities serving in the role of a leader. Define and share a strategy and vision; align resources toward achievement of organization results; grow and sustain the organization; identify, lead, and embrace change.
- Ensures that all resident services are provided in a manner that supports quality of life and service excellence.
- Ensures an effective participative management climate within the operations of TSSM, with a special emphasis on the selection and development of committed, culturally diverse leaders in management that includes ongoing mentoring for direct reports
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, TSSM Corporate Integrity Program, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
Candidates will have:
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of healthcare delivery, management and gerontology as normally obtained through a Bachelor's degree in (Masters Preferred) in Business Administration, or a related field and a minimum of 7 years of direct supervisory experience preferably at a progressively higher level. A combination of education and experience may be acceptable. Three years' experience in a supervisor capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility preferred. Must possess a current, unencumbered, Administrator's license from the state in which the facility is located.
- Possess interpersonal skills to drive collaboration, commitment and productivity when working with cross-functional teams, customers and end users. Must be comfortable functioning in a virtual, collaborative shared leadership environment.
- Must be action-oriented, have business acumen, manage conflict well, be customer focused, have high decision quality, flexibility to adapt to ongoing change and have organizational agility. Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to perform multiple duties and functions related to daily operations and maintain excellent customer service skills. Ability to perform frequent detailed tasks and provide immediate service with frequent interruptions. Ability to change and be flexible with work priorities. Strong problem solving skills.
Job Number: 00073096
Location: Livonia, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Trinity Senior Living Comm Inc
Employment Type: Full time