Comcast Business Development Operations Consultant in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast's Business Development team is the one department that works with and impacts all divisions on a Fortune #33 company. This internship opportunity will focus on creating a process, organization and campaign to move a current responsibility of offering our best in class products and services to our customers, from the Business Partner (external) to Comcast.
Through this opportunity, a student will grow and develop skills in the following areas:
- Operations & Process Design
- Organizational Design
- Business Development Partner Relationships (external)
- Construction, Design & Finance Strategies
- Project Management
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong interest in the media, technology and connectivity industries
- Desire to pursue a career in Marketing and Sales related events
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a U.S. College or University
- Academically enrolled the semester after your internship and graduating by Summer 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
- Authorization to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer