Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
If you are looking to develop your technical skills and be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-moving, high performance team while adapting to ever-changing customer requirements, then this Systems Engineer position might be just for you.
The job duties of this Systems Engineer role include:
- Systems engineering role within the Military Support Program, Mission Engineering & Operations team
- Responsibility for leading test operations from the planning phase through test execution on a fast-paced schedule
- Test coordination with multiple organizations across various geographical locations in a classified environment
- Developing software and tools; conducting software testing for existing and future systems
- Having proficiency in MATLAB, TOPL and Command & Control
- Engaging in periodic travel
- Occasional off shift work support required
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area
- Payload Operations experience
- Strong systems engineering or similar background working with a technical team
- Software and systems engineering/integration utilizing Unix and/or Windows operating environments
- Ability to author technical plans and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Available to work non-standard business hours to support test execution
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Systems Tool Kit, Matlab, SVN Tortoise, Python, Java and Windows/LINUX Operating Systems
- Test Planning and Anomaly Resolution
- Software Development
- Demonstrated strong communication, presentation, social and time-management skills
- Ability to cultivate and develop effective customer relationships and work with senior technical management
- Assessing risk, properly prioritizing, communicating status updates, and accomplishing multiple tasks
- Familiarity with Military Support Program
- Active Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs