Cambridge Place Nursing Assistant - $2000 Sign-On Bonus in Lexington, Kentucky
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!!!! :
STATE REGISTERED NURSING ASSISTANT:
This position is responsible for providing daily care and services to assure each resident attains or maintains his/her highest practicable level of function under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Completion of certified nursing assistant program.
- Registered in good standing with registry board
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a long term care setting preferred.
- Ability to follow direction with minimal oversight.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of safety regulations.
- Knowledge of supplies and equipment used by department and the care of this equipment.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to tactfully deal with facility personnel, residents, family members, visitors, etc.
- Meet all health requirements imposed by law.
Basic data entry skills and the ability to type. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
Provides daily personal care (bed mobility, turning and repositioning, basic skin care, transfers, ambulation/mobilization, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting) to residents according to current standards of nursing practice, state, federal regulations and resident care plan.
- Prepares resident for meals; serves and collects trays, assists in setting up and feeding residents; serves fresh water and nourishments when indicated.
- Obtains, reports and documents resident’s vital signs, weights, food and fluid intake, fluid output, etc…as directed by Charge Nurse.
- Maintains resident environment in clean, sanitary, comfortable manner that eliminates potential safety hazards.
- Maintains resident’s privacy and dignity.
- Monitor for changes in resident condition and notify Charge Nurse
- Document daily provision of services according to facility policy.
- Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
- Participates in all required inservice training.
- Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
- Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
- Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
- All other duties as assigned.