Cambridge Place MDS Coordinator - $4000 Sign-On Bonus in Lexington, Kentucky
$4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!!!!:
LPN or RN applicant:
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling, completion and submission of MDS assessments as well as the development and maintenance of each resident’s comprehensive care plan.
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing.
- Registered Nurse in good standing with licensure board
- Minimum of 1 year experience in MDS and care planning preferred.
- Self-motivated, self-directed with strong organization skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Knowledge of care and services provided by department and the regulatory requirements for the care and services.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to tactfully deal with facility personnel, residents, family members, visitors, etc.
- Meet all health requirements imposed by law.
Advanced data entry skills and the ability to type. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
Schedule, complete and submit MDS assessments in accordance with RAI, state and federal regulations and in a manner that promotes maximization of case mix index.
- Schedule, complete and maintain resident care plans in a manner that is reflective of individualized assessments, needs, preferences, strengths and physician’s orders.
- Communicate MDS and care plan schedules to appropriate departments to assure collaboration and timely completion of assigned sections and/or care plans.
- Provide care plan calendar to social services department to ensure proper resident/family notification, invitation and attendance.
- Review all new orders and resident condition reports to ensure care plans are updated as needed.
- Conduct care plan meetings with interdepartmental team, resident, family members or other interested parties.
- Prepares and submits reports, as directed by Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of records, conditions, and other information to residents, employees and the facility.
- Able to be on call.
- Participate in committee meetings, orientation, inservices, workshops and institutes.
- Be able to keep adequate records.
- Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
- Participates in all required inservice training.
- Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
- Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
- Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
- All other duties as assigned.