Cambridge Place Laundry - $750 Sign On Bonus in Lexington, Kentucky
This position is responsible for transporting, sorting, washing, drying, storage and delivery of facility and resident’s personal laundry.
- 8th grade education or equivalent.
- Able to follow direction.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to tactfully deal with facility personnel, residents, family members, visitors, etc.
Meet all health requirements imposed by law. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
Performs work schedules and assignments
- Transports, sorts, washes, dries, stores and delivers facility and resident’s personal laundry in a safe, sanitary manner.
- During tour of duty, monitor and maintain location of chemicals to ensure they are left in a safe location that prohibits access by residents.
- Cleans, stocks and maintains laundry department and linen storage areas.
- Advises Environmental Services Director on supply, equipment and general laundry/linen needs.
- Responsible for the care and use of supplies and maintenance of equipment used in performance of duties.
- Regular inspection of property and equipment for compliance with safety regulations. Reports repair needs immediately to Maintenance.
- Assists with location of missing items.
- Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
- Participates in all required inservice training.
- Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
- Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
- Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
- All other duties as assigned.