IQVIA Hematology / Oncology Nurse Educator - Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico - LLA47552 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking successful, qualified, experienced Oncology Clinical Educator
The Oncology Clinical Educator will:
· Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specific Oncology disease state and product
· Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices.
· Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, and formal presentations
· Integrate as needed with sales professionals to identify and work within targeted practices
· Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
· Educate practices through presentations and workshops
· Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
· Attend and provide clinical information and/or presentations at national, regional and local meetings
· Provides staff support, as appropriate at exhibit booths and displays as required
· May be asked to attend clinically relevant meetings for personal/professional development
· Attends Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
. Provide education on AE management for Novartis products
. Provide education regarding proper administration of Novartis products
Provides educational support as identified to reinforce the project’s strategic goals
Promptly respond to internal/external communications.
Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
Maintains the highest level of professional standards in all interactions with customers and other business contacts.
Demonstrates sound judgment with regard to utilization of time and financial resources, such a travel and entertainment.
Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, PhaRMA code, IQVIA SOPs, and HIPPA guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures.
· Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
· Current nursing license in good standing
· Minimum 5 years clinical oncology experience and/or OCN certification
. Experience with Novartis products, preferred
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
· Ability to consistently travel overnight
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.