Trinity Health Nurse Assistant MSMain Tier III, 7a-7:30p in Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Required: Show evidence of successful completion of an approved CNA program upon hire OR matriculated in an accredited Nursing academic program and have completed a minimum of one year of clinical rotations.
Tier III Requirements: 96 hour minimum commitment per 4 week schedule, 3-12hr weekend shifts per 4 week schedule, 1 winter holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s), 1 spring/summer holiday (Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day)
- Performs direct and indirect patient care activities following RNs instructions, physician orders, policies, procedures and regulations
- Practices proper hand washing and principles of infection control and Displays competence in the care of isolation patients utilizing disease-specific precautions.
- Assures room is set up for patient admission and cleared when patient discharged/transferred and assures patients have correct identifying wristband.
- Displays competence in performing oral and personal hygiene and, skin care, and Foley care and assures patients are clean, well-groomed, neat, free of odor, dry and properly dressed
- Demonstrates ability to feed patients, knowledge of dysphasia precautions and calculating and recording intake and output.
- Performs and records vital signs ,glucose monitoring and weight and heights accurately
- Transfers patients safely using proper body mechanics during all activities and duties and accurately uses the bed and chair alarm system
- Keeps patient’s room , hallways and unit clean, neat and orderly and report any maintenance or environmental services needs
- Answers call lights promptly and communicate any problems, concerns or issues promptly to the nurse
- Works as a team member demonstrating a positive, supportive and helpful attitude towards patients, families, visitors, co-workers and physicians and appropriately seeks assistance of the Nurse Manager for conflict resolution.
Job Number: 00176666
Location: Langhorne, PA
Organization Name: St. Mary Medical Center
Facility: SMLPA - St. Mary Medical Center
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift