Mennonite Home Communities Food Service Worker - Server - Part-Time 2nd Shift in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Currently hiring for: PT (3:30p-7:30p) food service workers at Woodcrest Villa; :
Must work every other weekend.:
The front house food service workers is responsible to maintain a clean sanitary kitchen and dining area, assist in maintaining the front house stock, refrigerators and storage areas and to service the resident meals in a friendly and professional manner.
- Resident Service- Practices a resident-centered focus. Creating an environment of compassion by acknowledging and respecting the individuality of each resident.
- Accountability- Takes responsibility for own actions and monitors personal performance to ensure quality resident care and quality services. Follows department’s and organization’s policies and procedures.
- Communication- Practices expressing oneself effectively and respectfully. Also listens well, gives and receives feedback, uses constructive criticism and helps to resolve conflicts.
Teamwork- Being open to learning from each other and celebrating and creating community together. Cooperates and partners with fellow team members to accomplish goals and shared purposes. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The ability to be flexible; good time management skills.
- Awareness of and adherence to MHC- WCV dress code.
- Knows and follows safety, lifting, pushing, pulling, sanitation controls and fire and disaster procedures.
- Is responsible for full table service in accordance with outlined service standards. Is responsible for clearing, sanitizing and resetting tables Example -
- Is responsible for completeing pre-shift and after shift duties according to set up sheets in a timely manor. Is responsible to complete any additional duties as directed.
- Is responsible for following proper labeling, dateing, and food storage procedures.
Responsible to be available for work in a call-in or emergency situation. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
Is responsible to adhere to resident rights with an emphasis on confidentiality
- Is responsible to perform duties in a competent manner and in conformance with governing regulations such as Department of Health and Department of Agriculture
- Mandatory training requirements completed as assigned. List trainings and completion dates
Employee has completed annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the code of conduct in the performance of their duties. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/JOB RELATIONSHIPS:
High School diploma is preferred.
- The Food Service Worker is responsible to the Dining Service Supervisors.
- The Food Service Worker also relates to the Director of Dining Services.