Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, PCB Design, Entry Level in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at King of Prussia, PA ?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as an PCB Electronics Engineer ? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
JOIN THE LOCKHEED MARTIN TEAM IN KING OF PRUSSIA WHERE YOU WILL BE:
• Working on designs ranging from 2 layer quick turn boards to space-qualified, high-layer count rigid/flex backplanes with blind/buried/micro vias.
• Supporting multiple programs and will perform placement, routing, and drawing / BOM creation while working in conjunction with other technical stakeholders.
We use a variety of commercial and custom tools. We intend on extending the capabilities of these tools so comfort with learning and writing code is a plus.
The Layout tool we use is Zuken R8000/CR5000.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 0 - 3 years of professional experience for this role.
• You will need to be a citizen of the United States .
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.)
• Ability to understand and apply electronics engineering principles to development
• Must have the ability to work in teams
• Comfort with Microsoft Office applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.