Rose International INC Project Manager in Kenner, Louisiana
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 306732
Location: Kenner, LA
Desired Skill Set:
Project Management, Quality Management, Six Sigma
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: QA Project Manager
Location: Kenner LA 70062 United States
Duration: 0-11 month(s)
• Project Manager
• Client Better Health of Louisiana Quality Management Project Manager Candidate must possess analysis writing, root cause analysis, GANTT chart experience Provider Monitoring: Assigned responsibility and oversight of the Provider Monitoring project/process. Supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a project and/or program such as planning, coordination, development, implementation including the financial implications while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
• Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals.
• Proactively leads a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction.
• Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
• Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
• Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
• Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
• Obtains financial support for most complex projects or supports this work as it relates to program management.
• Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.
• Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that support work/team.
• Cross-function/segment group facilitation/presentation.
• Leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
• Responsible for resource utilization within and across work teams.
• Responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets.
• Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan. Requirements:
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LPC, LMFT or LAC
• Project Management experience.
• Lean Six Sigma Green-belt preferred, yellow-belt
• Experience working in managed care environment
• Leadership/Driving Change/ADVANCED General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
• Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Experience includes development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and or program.
• Proven project management skills.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)