Meridian Senior Living Cook in Kaukauna, Wisconsin
American Grand is a Meridian Senior Living community.
Come Meet our New Leadership Team!:
$300 sign on bonus after 60 days!
As a Cook, you will work closely with our Dining Services Manager and will be responsible for the Community’s food preparation and delivery as well as kitchen sanitation. Tasks in this role include ensuring food is prepared in a nutritional and appetizing fashion, maintaining supplies and equipment, and providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Supervisory experience desirable
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer