Rose International INC Program Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Position Number: 306722
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Project Coordinator, Medicaid Systems, Analysis
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Medicaid Enrollment Coordinator
Client: State of IN Dept of Child Services (DCS)
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Duration: At Least 6 Months
Hours: 8:00-4:30 (Start and End times may vary depending on hiring manager)
High School Diploma with Bachelor''s preferred but not required.
• Reviewing IV-E Eligibility Reports daily and processing correct Medicaid categories. Incumbent must be able to identify the correct category of Medicaid and take the appropriate action if the child is not on the correct category.
• Completing enrollment information in the Indiana Client Eligibility System (ICES) for children in placement who are IV-E eligible. Incumbent must be able to work in ICES and MaGIK simultaneously. Must be able to identify a child with minimal demographics so that the child is cleared in ICES and no duplicate RID is created. Must pay great attention to detail so that all ICES screens a coded correctly.
• transmitting forms for processing. This process involves toggling between ICES and MaGIK to gather demographic, financial and placement information etc.
• Maintaining Medicaid Enrollment records and files
• Notifies of change in placements, This requires researching MaGIK and ICES to determine if the report is correct and determining the correct action if the report is no longer valid.
• Requests Medicaid cards for Wards of the State.
• High School Diploma
• Must have 2-3 years experience with working with Medicaid in some capacity.
• Must be able to adapt well to change
o Knowledge of Federal IV-E Foster Care, Adoption and Medicaid programs, polices, and procedures;
o Knowledge of the basic skills and abilities related to administrative management and performing the duties outlined above;
o Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel;
o Working knowledge of MaGIK, KidTraks and ICES
o Ability to analyze and prioritize requests made by numerous departmental employees;
o Ability to manage several tasks at one time, prioritize according to guidelines provided by supervisor, and complete tasks within established timelines;
o Knowledge of office procedures and policies;
o Ability to prioritize and plan work activities;
o Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships;
o Ability to maintain confidentiality;
o Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
• Ability to attend to detail and maintain accuracy;
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing;
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)