Teradyne Project Manager in Hsinchu, Taiwan
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is to provide project management leadership and oversight for all the hardware projects being defined and executed in the Taiwan and US office. The following are the key roles and responsibilities:
● Review all project proposals for the region. Provide feedback for best practice and process compliance
● Conduct project reviews for all projects in the region:
o Ensure execution is meeting expectations and gaps are being driven to closure
o Ensure appropriate communication is taking place at all levels in the organization and with the customer
o Ensure cross functional & regional integration issues are getting resolved
● Identify when issues need to be escalate and drive those issues to closure
● Analyze status against all metrics and objectives for the region. For gaps, ensure root cause analysis and corrective actions are taking place.
● Participate in the development of project management processes and drive project management standardization for the region
● Work with regional managers and project leads to identify and drive closure on resource & skill gaps
● Consult on project management techniques, processes, and tools
● Provide project management and leadership training
● Drive quality improvement objectives for the region
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR/ FOUO controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
Fluent in English and Mandarin
BS degree in engineering. Electrical, Computer, or Software preferred.
3+ years engineering experience
3+ years project management experience
3+ years program management experience
Functional management experience is a plus
Project Management Professional with current PMP certification.
Good organizational and communication skills including ability to communicate and foster communication between project groups.
Experience managing teams in multiple geographic locations.
Experience developing and standardizing project management processes
Learn more about Teradyne , our team and why we are the Global Leader in the ATE Industry!
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include collaborative robots, autonomous mobile robots and sensing and simulation software, used by global manufacturing and industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2018, Teradyne had revenue of $2.1 billion and currently employs approximately 4,900 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol TER.
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
Taiwan - Hsinchu
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.