Trinity Health Registered Nurse RN - Livingston - Part-Time Nights in Howell, Michigan
*An opportunity exists to join our exceptional team as a Registered Nurse (RN). *Supporting the 15 bed 3 North surgical unit and/or the 23 bed 2 South blended unit, this is an exceptional opportunity for those with RN experience in a hospital setting.
Part-Time Benefited, 24 hours per week, 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Weekend and Holiday Rotation.
Provides quality patient centered care considering age specific, developmental, cultural and spiritual needs through competent clinical practice and application of the nursing process. Consistently integrates concepts of relationship based care into practice. Serves as a clinical and educational resource to others on the unit. Assumes accountability for nursing care of designated patients. Demonstrates unit/area-designated competencies.
- Graduation from accredited nursing program:
- As of 1/1/12, newly hired Registered Nurses must have a BSN degree or must agree in writing to obtain their BSN within a specified time frame.
- Requires current Michigan Nursing License
Employees of St. Joseph Mercy Health System enjoy…
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance and Disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout SJMHS and Trinity Health
Visit www.stjoeshealth.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
Job Number: 00075442
Location: Howell, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - SJMHS Livingston Hospital
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift