Comcast Manager, SMB Sales, Solution Selling in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for maximizing sales effectiveness of Inside Sales leaders and sales representatives through ownership of roll out and sustainment of corporate sales programs and initiatives, cross-functional relationships, and with product knowledge and applications. Reports out on sales team performance, specifically denoting improvement of revenue generating unit and associated revenue increase. Understands the procedures, operational environment of an inside sales organization, and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between functional groups regarding sales forecast, reports, and analysis.
- Manages the corporate relationship with division inside sales organizations and ensures the understanding, adoption/compliance with corporate strategic plans
- Provides sales and development program direction to drive increase in lead generation, sales close ratio, and multi-product sales.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical product expertise and sales proficiency.
- Generates reports, and identifies trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
– Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer