EY Corporate Tax, Senior Consultant, Ho Chi Minh Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Corporate Tax, Senior Consultant, Ho Chi Minh Office
Requisition # HOC0006F
Post Date Feb 12, 2019
As a Business Tax Advisory Experienced Senior, you will make a technical contribution to business tax advisory and compliance client engagements and internal projects. You will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You may participate in researching tax issues, preparing written communications, helping clients with responses to tax authorities, and assisting clients in maximizing tax credit claims and improving their tax function.
Working with supervision, you will contribute to presenting our work and its findings to clients. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. Collaborating closely with colleagues, you will determine whether work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
WHAT WE OFFER
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from the managers and above
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• Participate in Business Tax advisory and compliance engagements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers and above on progress
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships within the business tax team and across other services
• Guide and assist junior team members to reach their full potential.
• Manage client expectations, deadlines and deliverables.
• Develop effective relationships with clients and key contacts.
• Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence
• Graduate in Accounting / Finance / Foreign Trade / Commerce / Business / Banking with good marks for technical subjects.
• Minimum of 2 -3 years in a professional services / corporate environment. Have experience working for Big4 auditing firms is an advantage.
• Excellent English skills (verbal and written) and Computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Additional language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese..) is an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Detail oriented and possess initiative
• Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply directly this site or send your latest Resume to Nhung.Hoai.Nguyen@vn.ey.com (Ms. Nhung) with Subject " Corp Tax - Full Name ".