Kelly Services Operations Manager in Hillsboro, Oregon
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational support associated with a BPO program. Responsible for supervising the staff providing the day-to-day support for the account including, training, work processes for effective communication, hiring, counseling, problem resolution, and resolution of payroll, billing, and expense issues. The person in this role is also responsible for developing and improving work processes, delivering and documenting employee training and orientation, development and maintenance of work instructions and technological solutions specific to their programs. This position interacts daily with temporary employees, customer hiring managers, account services staff, Shared Services staff, and other internal and external stakeholders. This position has multiple shifts based on time zone coverage, and may require extended shift coverage.
KellyOCG Job Responsibilities:
• Comply with laws, rules or regulations applicable to providers of the services.
• Require KellyOCG Employees to agree in writing to protect the confidentiality of client proprietary information.
• Require KellyOCG Employees to acknowledge in writing that they have no right to participate in client employee benefit plans.
• Require KellyOCG Employees to comply with all rules and policies of the client (e.g., those relating to premises access and security).
• Draft and Update job descriptions.
• Complete and oversee the operational support associated with one BPO program including work processes for effective communication, hiring, training, counseling, problem resolution, and resolution of payroll, billing, and expense issues.
• Prepare and deliver presentations and business reviews to customers and internal stakeholders, as agreed upon.
• Travel to customer sites as required.
• Manage and supervise staff to ensure service commitments are met. Coach, counsel, and conduct performance reviews as necessary.
• Track and measure general and program-specific data and metrics and report to customer, OCG management and internal stakeholders, as necessary.
• Develop process improvements and work instructions to ensure we are effectively assisting the client, and temporary employees.
• Participate in scope related projects as assigned.
Critical Success Factors:
• Provide data analyses, interpretation of performance results.
• Documentation: Checklists, forms, and Knowledge based documents to be updated as assigned.
• Training – Aggressively pursues training criteria both company provided and outside aids.
• Manage and schedule said resources to achieve the Service Level Objectives defined within the SOW or per the time lines requested by the client
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of business experience in a customer service related environment
• Previous background in managing to a P&L operation, a plus
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Problem solving and process oriented skills a must
• Ability to develop and promote strong customer relationships
• Ability to manage in a changing environment with constantly changing business needs and priorities
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
• Analytical ability – research and resolve issues using data
• Detail oriented
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs