Matrix Providers Registered Nurse - Case Manager in Hickham AFB, Hawaii
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse - Case Manager to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Hickam Air Force Base in beautiful Hawaii.
• Status: Full-Time • Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm • Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers • Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k • Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse - Case Manager must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, possess one of the following certifications:
• Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
• Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
• Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
• American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S). o National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
• Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
• American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
• National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: One year of experience in nursing as identified after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.