Tenet Healthcare Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time Days in Hialeah, Florida
Assists patients with activities of daily living. Provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. Floats to different areas of the facility to accomodate needs of patients.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
● High School graduate or one year experience as a Nursing Assistant.
● Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience.
● Successful completion of C.N.A. course/certification
● Requires a through knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
● Current BLS certification-American Heart Association
● CNA certification- State of Florida
Organization: Palmetto General Hospital
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time Days
Requisition ID: 1905043253