St. Joseph Health RN- Home Health in Hesperia, California
St. Joseph Home Care Services is calling a Home Health Registered Nurse to see patients for St. Mary Home Health in/around the High Desert including Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victorville, Phelan, Lucerne Oak Hills, Helendale and surrounding cities as needed.
Full Time , 40 hour per week position
$3,000 sign on bonus!
PSJH Benefits, 401K, paid time off
Competitive Pay Per Visit rates, travel time and mileage.
Case Management following patients from admission through discharge.
Easy EMR, Kinnser with I-Pad & I-Phone
As the Home Heath Registered Nurse you will assesses patients for skilled home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval and provides nursing care, ordered by the physician to patients in their place of residence.
• Completes comprehensive assessments, including OASIS items, accurately and timely at specific time-points as defined by regulation and agency policy.
• Develops a plan of care, in collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver and physician orders including frequency and duration of nursing visits, specific care or treatments to be provided, appropriate goals, medications, other disciplines needed and discharge plan.
• Implements and provides nursing care, treatment and services according to the plan of care and accepted standards of care, including patient educations and any IV or other medications required to be administered by the nurse.
• Communicates changes in patient status, patient issues and concerns and changes in orders to the Physician, Clinical Manager and Clinical Supervisor according to agency guidelines.
• Participate in weekend, on-call and holiday rotation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: Completes necessary education to attain RN Licensure in state of California.
Experience: 1 year of professional nursing experience required.
License / Certification: Current California RN license; CA Driver's License and current automobile liability insurance; current Basic Life Support.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
• IV and Central lines experience
• Wound care including use of negative pressure devices
• Home health field experience
Since 1988, St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services has been a trusted leader in home health, hospice and infusion pharmacy, helping clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire receive the quality care they need in the comfort of their home. A member of the St. Joseph Hoag Health alliance, St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services is guided by our core values of excellence, service, dignity and justice in everything we do. With over 700 caring employees, we are dedicated to restoring the health and well-being of clients and families at all stages of life’s journey.St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Company: SJH Home Health Network