Trinity Health President, Regional Clinically Integrated Network in Hartford, Connecticut
The position requires a dynamic and experienced senior leader who will be the champion for population health and people centered care internally and externally. The individual will represent the newly formed Regional Clinically Integrated Network that is a 50-50 Joint Venture between Trinity Health Of New England and the physicians practicing at their facilities. The President will be responsible for overall performance of a clinically integrated network including performance on clinical, operational, financial and growth metrics. The President, a key operational and strategic leader, will work with the senior administration of the Regional Clinically Integrated Network and the Board of Directors to advance the strategic objectives of the organization, and to attain both the short term and long-term goals of the organization. The President will develop and maintain key relationships and partnerships and be the champion of the Regional Clinically Integrated Network vision. Collaboration with physician leaders, operations and finance leaders is essential to ensure the continued development of a Regional Clinically Integrated Network that supports improvements in care delivery and population health through broad active participation by a wide range of aligned groups and robust population health capabilities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of 10 years direct leadership experience in progressively responsible roles in health care with a focus on clinical integration and population health. Experience with a physician group, integrated delivery system, CIN or health plan
- Ability to design, develop and implement highly complex programs, products, technical systems and policies that affect the overall direction of the organization.
- Demonstrated success in leading affiliation and business development initiatives in a multi-region or divisional, complex organization.
- Experience and understanding of population health related operations – payer, risk based payment models, accountable care organizations, clinically integrated network and population health care models
- Experience in a high production, deadline-oriented professional work environment requiring multi-tasking, flexibility, and self-directed work desired.
- Organizational, interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills, and the ability to manage shifting priorities are critical for success in this position.
- Demonstrated success in leading multidisciplinary teams toward a shared need, shared vision and commitment to developing and implementing major initiatives that involve business development, strategic & financial planning and analysis, leadership of teams, communication across multiple disciplines, development of operational systems, process improvement and executive reporting
- Possess good decision-making skills based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Broad strategic thinker with a clear vision and a passion for Operational Excellence as a strategic philosophy
- Outstanding team and meeting facilitation skills including planning, design and execution.
- Establishes strong team relationships, building trust and open communication.
- Proven ability to produce high quality management and decision documents and tools for system-level leadership and governance.
- Strong focused written and verbal communication responsive to the needs of the customers.
- Self-starting and independent in managing multiple projects and accountabilities.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively with leadership at multiple levels of the organization in a credible and professional manner.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- M.D., D.O., M.H.A., M.B.A., or M.S. in healthcare administration, business administration, public health administration or a related field is strongly preferred. MD/DO would be preferred.
Job Number: 00122611
Location: Hartford, CT
Facility: NESF - Saint Francis Hospital
Employment Type: Full time