Trinity Health RN Supervisor - Weekend TRACK in Guilderland, New York
*Our Lady of Mercy in Guilderland, NY has an opportunity to hone your nursing skills and further your nursing career! The team is looking for a RN Supervisor to work full time nights TRACK Saturday and Sundays 7p-7a and are willing to help develop* the right candidate learn some of the necessary skills.
With more than 12,500 employees and more than 165 locations in the capital district, St. Peter's Health Partners forms the most comprehensive network of health care and community services in the region. We are also part of Trinity Health, the second – largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
Our Lady of Mercy Life Center is *committed to providing quality services with the outstanding compassion for which St. Peter's is renowned. Our well-trained staff's devotion* to our residents leads to better outcomes and higher ratings in resident and family satisfaction surveys.
Divided into four units of 40 residents each, four private rooms and 18 semiprivate rooms, Our Lady strives to maintain the intimacy of a homelike setting. To help foster a sense of community and friendship among the residents, each unit has its own distinctively decorated dining room.
The *selected candidate* would direct the operation of Our Lady of Mercy during night, weekend and holiday operations. On behalf of the Director of Nursing, provides for the continuity of nursing services in the development, implementation and evaluation of quality nursing care to residents and families. Will serve as the on-site administrative person for the facility. Demonstrates St. Peter’s Health Partner’s Standards of Behavior and Core Values. Demonstrates the organization’s commitment to sound ethical business practices as directed by the Corporate Compliance Office and approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Valid NYS RN license
- Associate’s degree in nursing
- 1+ yrs of experience as a RN
- 1+ yr of experience in a leadership role, but willing to help train the right candidate to further their skills
- 1 + yr of experience in a long term care facility
- MDS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to engage within a team setting
- Leadership and mentorship skills overseeing RNs, LPNs and C.N.A staff
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Job Number: 00114332
Location: Guilderland, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Our Lady of Mercy Life
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift