Trinity Health LPN - per diem in Guilderland, New York
Our Lady of Mercy Life Center in Guilderland, NY has an opportunity to help provide great care and work as part of a close team of health care professionals! The team is looking for a *LPN to work per diem across their multiple units *and are *willing to help train* new nurses or those looking to explore a different venture of nursing!
With more than 12,500 employees and more than 165 locations in the capital district, St. Peter's Health Partners forms the most comprehensive network of health care and community services in the region. We are also *part of Trinity Health*, the second – largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
Our Lady of Mercy Life Center is *committed to providing quality services with the outstanding compassion for which St. Peter's is renowned. Our well-trained staff's devotion* to our residents leads to better outcomes and higher ratings in resident and family satisfaction surveys.
Divided into four units of 40 residents each, four private rooms and 18 semiprivate rooms, Our Lady strives to maintain the intimacy of a homelike setting. To help foster a sense of community and friendship among the residents, each unit has its own distinctively decorated dining room.
The *selected candidate* would be expected to administer nursing care to residents under the direction of a RN. They would also assist with treatments and procedures and carries out selected duties within the framework of the established nursing plan of care. Finally, they would demonstrate St. Peter’s Health Partners Standards of Behavior and Core Values.
- Valid NYS LPN license
- 1+ year of experience as a LPN, but willing to help train the right candidate to further their skills
- 1+ yr working in a skilled nursing facility
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Communicate effectively in a fast pace work environment
- Engage within a team setting
- Engage in the Our Lady of Mercy culture
- Leadership and mentorship of the C.N.A staff
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Job Number: 00107594
Location: Guilderland, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Our Lady of Mercy Life
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift