Trinity Health Medical Practice Rep Mount Carmel Medical Group London in Grove City, Ohio
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Our administrative and clerical colleagues play a vital role. At Mount Carmel we believe that teamwork extends beyond the front-lines of patient care and extends to all of us. It’s the commitment and attention to detail that starts here that ensures we’re delivering exceptional experiences to our patients and their families.
Medical Practice Representative serves as a primary contact/link between office and all outside parties. Performs duties such as scheduling appointments, entering patient demographics into system, filing and maintaining patient medical records.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional, customer friendly and team oriented
- Self- Motivated, independent, organized, able to prioritize work
- Assisting with answering phones, taking messages and scheduling appointments
- Collects and documents copays and outstanding balances and any other Mount Carmel Medical Group fees
- Verifies and enters patient demographics with general office duties
- Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us!
**Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.__
Job Number: 00115132
Location: Grove City, OH
Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
Facility: MCHS - MC Cardiology - Grove City
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift