NBC Universal Head of Development, Feature Animation in Glendale, California
Job Number 47283BR
Job Title Head of Development, Feature Animation
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Features Animation Support
Posting Category Motion Pictures
About Us From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• 12+ years of experience in Film Development.
• Deep relationships in the film development and production space, including, but not limited to, agents, managers and producers.
• Extensive experience in the feature animation space, in both development and production.
• Significant experience leading development teams and delivering smart, relevant creative ideation.
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to correctly read people and their needs.
• Strong communication and leadership ability.
• An artist friendly personality, someone who deeply values the creative process.
• A proven track record of developing extraordinary content, including those with big high concept ideas.
• Experience at a feature studio and/or production company.
• Familiarity with the process of animation production and knowledge of the animation production community.
• A strong desire to innovate, learn and grow.
• Strong interpersonal skills capable of building positive relationships both inside and outside the company.
• Proven ability to lead, manage, train and motivate a multi-person creative team.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs