The MENTOR Network Certified Nursing Assistant CNA-FT in Gilroy, California
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA-FT Primary Location: CA-CAGilroy-11500 Center Ave Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Come join our amazing team of CNAs supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those we serve.
FULL TIME DAY & NIGHT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with NeuroRestorative, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments.
Assist with household activities:
Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed
Prepare residents for discharge.
Actively attend and participate in staff meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs