Continental Corporation HR Systems Analyst in Ft. Mill, South Carolina
HR Systems Analyst
Ft. Mill, SC
Continental’s HR Systems Analysts are responsible for analyzing HR business processes and HR systems to drive value by designing and implementing efficient, effective and high quality processes for employee lifecycle maintenance and payroll preparation. Analysts are responsible for functional development and maintenance of the SAP HR system modules focusing in Organization Management, Personnel Administration and Time Management but also including Payroll, Benefits, and Compensation components. Analysts act as functional consultants to location-based HR teams as well as Regional process owners. Analysts serve as project leaders on OM/PA/TM and other HR technology related initiatives including implementations of new SAP functionality, interfaces to new systems, and integration of newly acquired companies.
Projects & Initiatives
• Provide consolidated input to the North America HR-IT Portfolio Board and conduct needs and cost/benefit analysis as assigned to support prioritization of HRIT projects.
• Provide appropriate project management (with an HR-IT partner) of assigned HR Operations projects ensuring strong involvement of respective local HR organizations. Alternatively, act as a subject area consultant representing HR Operations on regional and global HR projects.
• Analyze process change and optimization requests (map and document workflow and requirements), recommend optimal To-Be business processes supported by respective IT solutions, and ensure customer acceptance (signoff).
• Develop, document and train on new processes.
• Design customer reports and queries as needed (ex. 8th EU Directive Control, AAP, Workers Compensation, EEO).
SAP HR Key User
• Act as functional Key User for SAP OM/ PA/TM/ECM for module development and maintenance activities. Ensure integrity of enterprise structure and employee organizational placement within SAP systems (also including Payroll, Benefits, ESS/MSS and Authorization) as well as continuity with GHR (Continental’s global HR master data system).
• Drive innovations that enhance current SAP HR system functionality.
• Troubleshoot OM/PA/TM production related data issues and questions.
• Provide guidance and 3rd level support to HR Direct (shared service) and other HR end users.
• Management of user administration, developing standards for user roles and authorizations, ensuring full compliance with internal audit and regulatory requirements.
• Administer and/or troubleshoot data flow issues with downstream systems.
*Position will require occasional (10%) domestic and international travel. *
• Bachelor’s Degree OR 10 years of relevant experience if no degree
• 5 years of SAP Key User and process design/analyst experience
• Expertise in SAP (PA, OM, TM modules and applicable reporting)
• Experience in Benefits, Payroll and Compensation
• Experience in integration between SAP Modules
• Experience with leading and managing projects, process improvements, compliance requirements and/or auditing
• Experience with internal and external stakeholder management
• Experience with defining HR/Payroll requirements and standards
• Experience with leading others through influence and collaboration
• Experience in providing thought leadership in the HR value chain and implementation of efficiencies for increased productivity
• 7+ years of HCM Key user experience (including 5 years SAP) and process design/ analysis experience
• Solid understanding of various shift models (work schedule rules).
• Experience in implementation of ESS functionalities and experience in SAP Employee Central/ Success Factors implementation preferred
• Experience utilizing lean methodologies
*This position will not offer visa sponsorship. *
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.