Trinity Health HCHFL_PATIENT ACCESS REP I_8140 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Interviews patients upon arrival to area.
Investigates, completes and monitors all related financial and credit processes associated with the ER registration or Admission.
Cashiering and Safety
Performs at the appropriate competency at PAR level.
* **Prefer Associates degree or process of obtaining one; required high school diploma or
* **Prefer 2+ years of experience and/or knowledge in registration process in a hospital based
Patient Access, or Patient Financial Services area. Prefer a candidate who possesses
extensive knowledge of Medicaid, and Managed Care providers. Prefer a candidate who has an understanding of governmental regulations, of the responsibilities of their position in
relation to JCAHO, HIPAA, EMTALA, Medicare and Medicaid guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
* **Must possess excellent communication skills and organization ability. Must demonstrate excellent computer registration data entry skills on hospital based registration system (Meditech system preferred).
* **Must represent the Department of Patient Access and the Hospital as a skilled competent professional.
* **Typing test required (Average 20-35 WPM)
* **Certified Patient Account Technician CPAT preferred.
Job Number: 00112684
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Organization Name: Holy Cross Hospital
Facility: HCHFL - Holy Cross Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift