Trinity Health Administrative Assistant in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Position is responsible for complex and confidential administrative work in a C-Suite environment.
- Manages or participates in special projects, studies and surveys. Collects all necessary information and processes reports frequently comprised of highly sensitive and confidential data.
- Composes and/or performs a wide variety of typing assignments including bills, reports, correspondence and forms.
- Develops, revises and maintains record-keeping and filing system according to departmental procedure.
- Greets visitors, patients, associates, medical staff, board members, etc., determines their needs and provides assistance.
- Answers the phone, takes and relays accurate messages.
- Arranges and coordinates various meetings and conferences, interviews, appointments and travel activities and performs other duties related to maintaining supervisor's personal schedule.
- Keeps supervisor currently informed of office activities.
- Performs a variety of other clerical duties.
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years experience as administrative secretary or equivalent training.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ideal candidate types at least 50+ words per minute.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and with little or no supervision.
Job Number: 00110277
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Organization Name: Holy Cross Hospital
Facility: HCHFL - Holy Cross Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift