Trinity Health SAINT AGNES HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE: Nurse Practitioner-Per Diem in Fresno, California
About the Position
The Hospice Nurse Practitioner serves as a primary level care provider under the clinical supervision of the Hospice Medical Director. Will make face-to-face assessments of hospice patients in a variety of settings under all levels of hospice care. Will collaborate with the members of the Interdisciplinary Team to assess client eligibility for hospice and provide interventions as required for pain and symptom management. Demonstrates expertise in patient care. May serve as a liaison with other hospice referral sources, providing consultation when necessary. Will maintain high standards of integrity and business ethics and provide all patient care in accordance with current professional standards of practice and regulatory requirements.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program. Master’s Degree in nursing
- Certified/licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in State in which practicing.
- DEA License in State in which practicing.
- Must have full (non-restricted) primary active medical staff membership at local Trinity Hospital, and remain in good standing with appropriate clinical privileges. In good standing/able to participate in the Medicare & Medicaid programs.
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience; clinical nursing care in oncology, hospice, geriatrics, intensive care preferred
Job Number: 00095378
Location: Fresno, CA
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: THHS - St Agnes Home Health & Hospice
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift