Trinity Health Registered Nurse, FT80.5 4 North Telemetry in Fresno, California
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, Telemetry - 4 North, the Registered Nurse (Level I, II, III or IV) is responsible for coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse, after appropriate educational preparation, is capable of expanding the scope of practice in general or specialty areas of nursing. The criteria and specific job duties of the three levels are defined by each department area specific criteria.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the State of California is required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
- Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within six months of hire into position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
- Ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as a member of a team within a stress producing environment is required.
Job Number: 00106947
Location: Fresno, CA
Organization Name: Saint Agnes Medical Center
Facility: SACA - Saint Agnes Medical Center
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Day Shift