Trinity Health Registered Nurse, FT80.5 (12) NIGHTS Labor and Delivery in Fresno, California
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, Labor/Delivery, the Registered Nurse (Level I, II, III or IV) is responsible for coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse, after appropriate educational preparation, is capable of expanding the scope of practice in general or specialty areas of nursing. The criteria and specific job duties of the three levels are by each department area specific criteria.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California is required.
- Current Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM) certification from National Certification Corporation or Fetal Monitoring Certification (FMC) from Perinatal Quality Foundation is required.
RNs with two years or more of L&D; or Ante-Partum experience must obtain certification one year of hire or transfer into the position.
RNs with less than two years of L&D; or Ante-Partum experience must obtain certification within two years of hire or transfer into the position.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
- Current American Academy of Pediatrics Provider Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) card is required within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
- Ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as a member of a team within a stress-producing environment is required.
- Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within one year of hire into position.
Job Number: 00123346
Location: Fresno, CA
Organization Name: Saint Agnes Medical Center
Facility: SACA - Saint Agnes Medical Center
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift