Trinity Health Housekeeper, Contingent in Fraser, Michigan
The Environmental Support Assistant Housekeeping performs the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department in accordance with current, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our community to assure our community is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
- Ensure assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, sanitary and attractive manner. Ensure established infection control and universal precautions practices are maintained when performing environmental services procedures.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available and maintained in order to perform daily tasks. Ensure equipment and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of the shift.
- Report extinguished light bulbs, exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, room call lights, malfunctions, breakdowns, etc. Change and install light bulbs as needed.
- Clean and polish the community including windows and mirrors, walls and ceilings, furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating and cooling units and floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
- Floor care including stripping, waxing, buffing, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing and disinfecting, etc., daily.
- Complete deep thorough clean of entire room as needed including prior to admission or after discharge.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must possess superior communication and customer service skills and professionalism.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
- Possesses interpersonal and relationship building skills to work in a cross-functional team as well as the ability to work with residents based on their cognitive ability.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity level.
Job Number: 00105117
Location: Fraser, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at Fraser Villa
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift